Osho: Vipassana是最简单的静心方法

本帖最后由 woaiosho 于 2011-9-24 20:21 编辑 奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)7 M* p* P/ G) y6 X

9 M* I. d- r; w6 l; g6 J5 HOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation这是一段奥修关于Vipassana的一段演讲,非常的精彩。
1 \4 k% ?3 Q& q# _3 n1 BOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation演讲包含在那个下载包里,见http://aoxiu.com/bbs/redirect.ph ... o=lastpost#lastpost
4 y+ [  }6 [; FOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation以下是一个朋友听写下来的,有个别词可能不准,但无伤大意。
/ F* N3 g$ N7 m6 b4 _9 AOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation因为听写还在进行中,所以以连载方式贴出来,有兴趣的可以翻译到中文翻译版,最好不要在这个贴里插入回复。
7 \9 X  d3 ]2 mOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation
: {! d8 s; o3 `  v7 E9 X' vOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation第一小节:6 b+ d. t! M# q) `: J" C
Paul: Bhagwan (osho's original name), I thought meditation was a simple thing, but seeing people doing Vipassana, I am losing all hope of ever becoming a successful meditator. Please give me a little encouragement.
+ B, ?& F: b& F0 _" B: _aoxiu.com奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)/ U4 \  ~& T$ p( J: F6 m
Osho: Paul, meditation is simple, precisely because it is simple, it looks difficult. Your mind is accustomed to deal with difficult problems, and it has completely forgotten how to repond to simple things of life. The more simple a thing is the more difficult it looks to the mind, because the mind is very efficient in solve difficult things, it has been trained to solve difficult things. It does not know how to tackle the simple.
; b5 Q' l3 i0 t5 UOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation7 b8 F2 r0 @& O; e. q
Meditation is simple, your mind is complex. It is not the problem that meditation is creating. The problem is coming from your mind not from meditation. 8 p: j- p  e# F$ M, u
Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation! S, }; `! _8 U; A& l. @
Vipassana is the most simple meditation in the world. It is through Vipassana that Buddha got enlightened, and it is through Vipassana that many more people have become enlightened than through any other method. Vipassana is THE method. Yes, there are other methods also, but they have helped only very few people. Vipassana has helped thousands. And it is really very simple.
* h2 O% j$ e' e5 D1 [aoxiu.com
$ D  o2 E, X3 O奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)It is not like Yoga. Yoga is difficult, arduous, complex. You have to torture yourself in many ways, distort your body, contort your body, sit this way and that, tortures, stand on your head, exercises and exercises. But Yoga seems to be very appealing to people. Vipassana is so simple that you don't take any note of it. In fact, coming across Vipassana for the first time, one doubts whether it can be called a meditation at all? What it is? No physical exercise, no breathing exercise, a very simple phenomenon, just watching your breath, coming in, going out, finished, this is the method.
, o" v. g5 }. {4 Y' z8 P* Daoxiu.com
# ^1 J- C, b6 @aoxiu.comSitting silently, watching your breath, coming in going out, not losing the track, that's all. Not that you have to change your breathing. It is not prayana. It is not a breathing exercise that you have to take deep breath, exhale, inhale, nothing. Let the breathing be simple as it is. Just you have to bring one new quality to it - awareness. The breath goes out, watch, the breath comes in, watch. 奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)5 x+ l9 R3 z, Q9 d
Osho% p5 m5 ^9 U% g
You will become aware the breath touching your nostrils, one point you will become aware. Either you can concentrate there. The breath comes in, you feel the touch of the breath on the nostrils, then it goes out, you feel the touch again. Remain there, at the tip of the nose. aoxiu.com0 V. @+ Q3 K: k' o9 I* k) D$ y9 w

# q9 U0 ~7 d) R3 faoxiu.comNot that you have to concentrate at the tip of the nose. You just have to be alert, aware, watchful. It is not a concentration. Don't miss, just go on remembering. In the beginning you will miss again and again. Then bring yourself back. Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation8 J0 L7 L9 @. O" ^, d0 E
Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation8 }3 ]* |- ^  Y8 S) f. h9 t9 v
If it is difficult for you, for a few people it is difficult to watch it there, then they can watch in the belly. When the breath goes in, the belly goes out, when the breath goes out, the belly goes in. You go watching your belly. If you have a really good belly, it will help.

. `! g: O2 J% X; m" o. sOshoOsho9 r, _; j! O3 L
- to be continued...

本帖最后由 woaiosho 于 2011-9-25 18:51 编辑 ( p% y- S% i) r0 T1 I9 g
aoxiu.com  B9 B, y6 X6 u! }

, t$ _; O" |8 s0 w" Oaoxiu.com第二小节. t4 Q$ U) q$ \' H
Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation, x. o, L- |' l5 `& N& u& R/ \
Have you watched? If you see Indian statue of Buddha, those statues don't have real bellies. In fact, no belly at all. Buddha looks a perfect athlete, chest coming out, belly in. But if you see a Japanese statue of Buddha, you will be surprised. It doesn't look like Buddha at all, a big belly, so big that the chest you cannot see at all, almost as if Buddha is pregnant, all belly. And the reason why this change has happened. In India, while Buddha was alive, he himself was watching on the nose, hence the belly was not important at all. But as Vipassana moved from India to Tibet, to China, to Korea, to Burma, to Japan, slowly and slowly people became aware that it is easier to watch in the belly than at the nose. Then Buddha's statues started becoming different, bigger bellies. Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation* e, H* f4 _# j$ y3 W8 \+ O
9 I3 L6 y4 e: ~% m
You can watch, either at the belly or at the nose, whichever feels right with you, or whichever feels easier for you. Easier is the point. And just watching the breath, miracles happen. Osho. S+ R* L! L. a* t9 [2 X9 h3 s
Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation8 |4 t7 [; n' v/ T" x) D% ^
Paul, meditation is not difficult. It is simple. Precisely because it is simple, you are feeling the difficulty. You would like to do many things, there is nothing to do, and that is the problem. Great problem it is, because we have been taught to do things. We ask what should be done, and meditation means a state of non-doing. You have not to do anything. You have to stop doing. You have to be in a state of utter in-action. Even thinking is a kind of doing, drop that too. Feeling is also a kind of doing, drop that too. Doing, thinking, feeling all gone, you simply are. That is being, and being is meditation. It is very simple.
* H7 Q9 _# E2 i6 y) B5 MOshoaoxiu.com8 e# v4 Z: a9 g" \/ A
In your mother's womb, you were in the same space. In Vipassana, you will be entering again into the same space. And you will remember, you will have a disavow. When you will enter into deep Vipassana, you will be surprised that you know it you have known it before. You will recognize it immediately, because nine months in your mother's womb, you were in the same space, doing nothing, just being. - _5 T) t" W3 U2 q8 l3 Q% _
奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)) _, Z$ C9 ^* \0 h0 E1 d' m
You ask me that I thought that meditation was a simple thing, but seeing people doing Vipassana, I am losing all hope of ever becoming a successful meditator. Never think in terms of success about meditation. Because that is bringing your achieving mind in it, the egoistic mind in it. Then meditation becomes your ego trick. Don’t think in terms of success or failure. Those terms are not applicable in the world of meditation. Forget all about that. Those are mind terms. They are comparative. And that is the problem. aoxiu.com+ P8 Y" N0 A6 o+ r) z( T) C
aoxiu.com) \1 J* G# @" E2 W4 n) |0 r
You must be watching others succeeding, reaching ecstatic, and you will be feeling very low. You will be feeling silly, sitting and looking at your watch, your breach, watching your breath. You must be looking very silly and nothing is happening.  Nothing is happening because you are too much expecting something to happen. And in the beginning, every new process looks difficult. One has to learn the taste of it. Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation) b& x4 R! H+ g. ^; k. i" g

6 e# @' m6 K7 T6 r0 F* _# {A lady's husband was a souse, and yet she had never in her life tasted alcohol. aoxiu.com2 V& h1 n& a5 @# X0 H1 l
"Here, you souse, give me that bottle. I want to taste whatever it is that has made you the bum you are". Taking the bottle of cheap whisky, she took a good gulp of it. "Ark, glump, breach, fey, breach, feet", she gasped, “that is the most wild tasting liquid I have ever had, the misfortune to let pass my lips. It tastes terrible.”奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)) B* s6 S  c7 n6 _+ w  V# v
"You see", said the old man, "and in all these years, you thought I was having a good time?"
7 r# d. L) I, K+ maoxiu.comOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation+ P8 ?9 e  B0 y. \
Just wait a little, Paul, just a little patience. In the beginning, everything looks difficult, even the simplest thing. And don't be in a hurry. That is one of the problems of the western mind – hurry. People want everything immediately, they think in terms of instant coffee, instant meditation, instant enlightenment.

+ L. i" Z$ L/ A, l奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)
2 m$ p2 `. r+ ]6 x, Daoxiu.com- to be continued...