Everyday life, a diary by us

Hello,Everyone!Osho- X( t" m! ^# ]9 M
I suggest that people interested in English practising to write a diary together. You could write whatever happened in your daily life.Osho. d! ^( ?/ T  [8 ~* R# T* e, y
You could write about your happiness, sadness, problem, job, study, meditation, hobby, boyfriend, girlfriend, parents......anything that comes to your mind......in English (or in Chinese when you find it difficult to express yourself)aoxiu.com2 m% {& K5 b3 M0 J* z  C3 S
Thank you for sharing!
. Z* F$ c+ C9 ?; e; i奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love) :em02:  :em02:  :em02:   q5 Y6 m$ B- ~2 C

I support   ignorant';s advice.Let me start mine now, though my English is very poor.
! m9 E- P! O" l- c  Z0 eOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationToday is saturday, I have been on duty for a whole forenoon and will have a half day of leave this aftenoon.One of my best friends will visit me this evening and we will have a dinner together. What a pleasure it is to chat with best friend with whom we can talk everything we like. Drinking wines together,talking aloud together,singing songs together,tearing together,we will enjoy the most excited evening.
5 P' |' \5 B  T) R2 F0 P; JOshoBUT, I will still remind myself of one thing,the most important thing,watching myself in all those pleasant moment.Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation) }) x9 p0 S/ G) P
Watching myself  is my constant effort,not only right here and this moment, but also in future days,sad days or pleasant days.) x$ G8 d; J1 B1 Q/ z1 z8 V) G
奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love); a/ d4 u6 N# R8 M# ^

Just as expected, I enjoyed a very wonderful night with my friend.Just having said goodbye to him, I sat and began to write my dairy.
: L8 _4 Y# ]& T+ ?3 \OshoPerhaps my empty heart need some friends to fill with laghter and talk, however I like these laghter and talk very much. I need my dear friends very much.

Today I had a mid-term test for Anatomy and Physiology. The test covered the material from chapter 1 to chapter 3.  The test was easy.  I had a 50/50 and also got 10 extra points as bonus. The teacher marked a comments “PERFECT!” on my paper.  I am the only student in the class who got a perfect score.  I was very happy about it …. but not for long .
# D. ~9 v6 w7 [% f, p" {OshoAfter that, the teacher had quickly finished the chapter 4 and 5, 10 and 11 in the book.  Now I realize that the main course has come, the test I had was only a small-small appetizer.  
  Q5 H3 t: \+ nMy smile was wiped off.
2 L& ?9 i7 G. ?* g. ~Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation

Today is sunday and I got through a very boring sunday.It is not sunday';s mistake,but mine, for me to be very bored this sunday.I didn';t make good use of the precious holiday.During the whole day,apart from traveling in dream, I still sat stupidly in frond of computer and read some boring news about "super girl"or something else.Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation4 b4 D8 X8 z% n  [. q8 D1 h# k& k
What a fool I am!Perhaps this post I am writing is my only gain.

Taking you advice, I am going to go out for a walk with my wife. By the way ,during the past one hour, I have left computer and read a book.
7 R7 m; J4 a. cOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationThanks for your reminding.

[这个贴子最后由fting在 2005/8/30 01:37am 第 1 次编辑]6 K& x) e2 h" Z9 |( B* L3 N
Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation0 {+ B- G9 `5 i

5 U6 O  t: k0 F" f; P6 S8 FOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationMove on barvely ... Osho$ Q6 F3 m7 Y5 d; e

Waiting for more of friends come to share their stories with us...................

Because my keyboard didn';t work recently,I can';t write my story hapending several days ago untile now. This noon  I just bought a new keyboard.Osho, E# a; p# U* v

! Y9 f7 j! l: }. E: B' r/ _( uNow let me start.
0 P- z. p( A& \5 l% ^# K0 rThough I have been old enough to be real man and have been married three years, I still felt very afeared when I was left at home alone at night.I feared ghost, terrible dying green face,horrible cold laugh from some female ghost. When I wash my face and have to close my eyes, I wonder if there are hands from behind me reaching at me to touch me ,or to hold my neck and my throat. When I open my cupboard, I am of fear there are dead body inside it. Of couse all the things still don';t happen,but my fear is still being.Fortunately all the fear have not disturb my life very much. I am learning to face my fear,to wacth my fear.
9 n5 R7 u7 o7 x奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)One night some days before, I was left alone at home when my wife had to be on duty at her work unit. All kinds of fear surrounded me again, this time I try to face it, feel it very carefully. For a while,there is a great silence inside my brain.I didn';t try to escape from my fear, I try to accept it ,brace it,feel it in my heart. suddenly great silence come to me.
/ }8 ?; R- u5 dOshoI see the point. Trying to escape form fear is the main problem and accepting fear is the win.
. Z7 g  K, N! ^* o! ^+ q奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)
+ x; d1 X$ K$ v  ~" Iaoxiu.com

ignorant,when I see you play with boys, I feel a little envy, although I dont know you.This is a problem of me. for The girl I like, I have the same feeling,when she says what she does,like take english training,go to play,I often feel worried whether other boys will like her,and she will like them.I just cant help thinking like this,

In these days  I was very busy at going through ten more junior branches of our company, to inject bacterin for everyone. Because the ten more junior branches is in the same number of diffrent little cities,I only went half way of them within three days. I felt very tired, but very content with my accomplishment.
% q' L. V, f3 p1 ]- t( T7 ]4 M9 AOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationToday is the day on  which my wife and I hold wedding three years ago. It has been half past eight o';clock of evening when I went back home. I didn';t forget to buy a branch of rose for my wife. When I held the  rose up to her, she is very happy.
$ P3 m4 S7 d! [% x2 k7 m+ H奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)This day ended with happiness.

Today is sunday,but I have to be on  duty all day and all night, so I can';t visit my best friend who had arrange this with each other. So sad am I!
) D$ d+ N$ q9 k. x$ q3 _; PBUt I will not waste the beautiful sunday in sadness. I will read several books joyfully.

When with good friends, drinking does make us better and pleased. But when I have to drink with some strange person due to the need of work, I can';t feel better and comfortable. I  wonder if I would speak some unsuitable words when I am drunk. With friends ,the kind of worry doesn';t exist. I can drink as much as I want to drink, I can laugh as wildly as I want to laugh, I can cry as loudly as I want to do. It is really a wonderful relaxation.aoxiu.com. E- `0 U3 ^# f# R- e: r

Yesterday I continued my work of going to every branch of our company to inject bacterin for everyone. Because the main road to a branch was not valiable due to broken bridge, we decided to go there by through little roads among villages. We tried to find the right direction by asking peasants again and again. When we drove the car in a village, suddenly we found there were two small puddles in the road just 5 metres ahead of our car. The driver drove the car and try to go round the first puddle ,and stoped in frond of the second one.He turned his head to  me to ask my advice. I said ,"drive on". Then the car sink  and was trapped into the puddle.How sad and worried am I at that moment! In the end I found severl peasants, what';s more ,one of them has a tractor.Finally our car was pulled out of the puddle and we all felt very tired.

HahahahahahaOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation: F: P- ^" x% |  p  S5 a" m
I am very pleased with you saying so much to me!! Buddy, let me call you in this way too.Perhaps we will meet with each other one day in future.

How about me?  Am I invited?   奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)! y  ]3 W& y3 D6 H1 A, y* W( e
I want a drink with you guys too. + }' O5 y+ _( \! p+ z1 ]6 E+ F7 q

The mid-autumn festival will come after three days.According to the tradition of our country,I go to my wife';s father';s house today.Taking all kinds of gifts,including moon cakes and four chooks, we arrive.my law father,mother and braothers welcome us gladly.We will have lunch together.
0 O8 Z9 e1 }& i' H4 `! r5 F- mOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation.奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)4 J. s- b* q; r1 F: }
.Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation; F' h# x, [8 k/ T
.Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation% Z5 o" R, S$ J2 ~
, B  E3 o1 K  O6 A奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love).
- q( Q" j, y% N* G1 C5 ~( iaoxiu.comIt has been one o';clock of afternoon, but they are still busy at preparing for lunch in kitchen.I am very hungary . my stomach can';t help uttering the sound of "gugugugugugugu".
! f0 I8 i1 C6 e: C( J3 x  r8 d& |aoxiu.comI hear someone is calling me for lunch.
0 K6 C& x% g1 I2 n( pOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditationvery pleased I go downstars. good bye.

Buddy.
6 {  |- I4 Q1 _( [8 h. ~Though you can';t enjoy mid-autumn festival with your families, I believe there are so many good friends around you,what';s more the experience of studying and gaining knowledge is such a pleasure too.
% O# Q; N$ A. D奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)Wish you have a good time at the party.

What work do you do in the early morning,ignorant

Hi, everybody! Long time no see!
0 q- u% \8 B" q0 hI don';t know why I could not get on this website in office, today I found that I could get on at home, really a long time, since I always surf online in office.
( f/ |, T% r6 ~) t! uaoxiu.com

To  ignorant
0 d: V/ [1 g5 ]& R- ROsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationI don';t know which country you are in now, but I know wherever you are and whether there is moon in the sky,there will be a very round and big moon rising in your heart this night. This full noon will rise in the heart of every Chinese living abroad. In the moonlight, the parents'; smile face is looking at you.
- H' E/ ^/ z! ]( e; M* X2 `3 o5 Jaoxiu.comas a compatriot, I bless honestly you can live a good mid-autumn festival.

beautiful,
/ F7 Q6 r. r, Y$ p! laoxiu.comgreat!
* I+ T! g/ u# j( c, e5 {! hOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation

All my dear friends, I miss you and love you, all the time, including when i am not aware of, hehee...Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation- B% a' v/ S+ F6 g
Today, my defence of the master thesis is done, it is overrrrr...finally. And the result is also good. God knows we have been working really hard for this thesis. Even if the result is not good, it is okay, because, this is all that I can do, I have tried my best. And during this work, I have also learnt a lot, team working, sense of responsibility....it is a nice experience, even though sometimes I was stressed. Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation  Q4 c( r: Y, G& N: B
I can';t believe it is over, two year study is over. I can still remember when I first came here, everything is new, and I have lots of studies to do, exams to go...the worries, pressure, seriousness....it is like yesterday. But now, it is just over, simply over.   c4 M: s, {( R- Q7 }" k" F  {
well, actually it is not over yet, never. Looking into the future, there is always something more waiting. Like climbing a mountain, we climb hard to reach a peak. we are really happy when we reach it, but looking up, another peak appears, on and on....never end....奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)9 l8 a# o. @) x% j4 K
hahahaha....Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation3 ^% u" s% `0 T& {1 d
dear all, I love u aoxiu.com3 L5 b; v, K' o4 R. K/ e; D
take good care
- m: `1 j) }# l% s- m! r6 |aoxiu.com

wahaha....

wahahaha.............
& U$ ?2 W9 H) C3 z( S- o/ S' ]6 eOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationHere is some entertainment..
& N- a* l! p% t4 ]! j; OOshoA REST ON THE WAY BACK 奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)0 [' ^) p' l& P
FROM THE LEAKY ROAD Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation5 G/ ^% M$ p: b* n6 b& c% A
TO THE NEVER-LEAKING ROAD; Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation( {6 C2 C! H+ j6 D0 q* K" r
IF IT RAINS, LET IT RAIN;
# m5 [5 V3 ^' B, ]/ B6 YOshoIF IT BLOWS, LET IT BLOW. Osho; J! I4 @% m7 e- M3 G- Q: @& X
MY SELF OF LONG AGO,
( j: M$ @7 }/ yOshoIN NATURE NON-EXISTENT;
. _7 z+ [- U& oOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationNOWHERE TO GO WHEN DEAD,
5 Q) n: R0 ]' e  f奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)NOTHING AT ALL. Osho6 }7 O0 h+ Y: c/ ]" g" A
WHEN ASKED, HE ANSWERED; aoxiu.com1 v9 w' V, u8 r) N& D& l
NO QUESTION, NO ANSWER;
" T- h. b; p8 h8 V! FOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationTHEN MASTER DARUMA aoxiu.com( @% v4 H+ p! d* m9 @
MUST HAVE HAD
' }6 n( F/ w& G( A  @: NOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationNOTHING IN HIS MIND. ' I, P* Z: s- n8 V6 W2 O
OUR MIND -- Osho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,Meditation% T7 G% {# H, {) ~( F
WITHOUT END,
0 r3 ]- k0 a( A) r8 L+ j! X2 |aoxiu.comWITHOUT BEGINNING,
& k+ b6 ~9 `% x: C& x8 UOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationTHOUGH IT IS BORN, THOUGH IT DIES --
3 r1 i/ M. y" x) @OshoTHE ESSENCE OF EMPTINESS!
0 z2 n/ p, U- e: \( R% @" CALL THE SINS COMMITTED
6 W+ r5 Y0 J  G7 [' _, G# P  j奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)IN THE THREE WORLDS aoxiu.com% p: A# z4 l2 H: ~# u
WILL FADE AND DISAPPEAR
0 }& \! h( _# ^3 _# \+ U! eOsho,奥修,静心,爱的艺术,MeditationTOGETHER WITH MYSELF. 奥修(OSHO)中文社区(Meditation,Love)7 a3 C, f9 E) K& `8 Y% `) d
9 g+ O; u; X% ROsho